Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hush, Hush book review


I've been reading like crazy lately! 2 books in one week! Thanks so much to everyone who's followed be! I'm so grateful to you guys and galls right now! Now on to the review.
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick is about a girl named Nora Grey. She tries to keep to herself after her father dies. The only friend she has is Vee, who is very hillarious. I swear I laughed out louded so many times whenever she appeared in the book. Nora is forced to become partners with the new transfer student, Patch, in Biology class. He is instantly attracted to Nora. I really liked Patch's character too, he was such a tease. He always pushed Nora's buttons.
Nora begins to be stalked by a mysterious person in a ski mask. She thinks she's seeing things, and going crazy. She also can't get Patch out of her mind, and seems to run into him all the time. This book is full of mystery and suspense with a touch of romance. This is Becca's debut novel, and is totally worth the read. I recommend this book to anyone! 5/5 stars.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome sounding book! I'll have to look for it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete